Hoory is the innovative, voice-activated assistant, designed to radically change the customer support industry.
Apply today and join our team of enthusiastic professionals!
- Create and execute a content strategy for Hoory projects to drive organic growth.
- Develop Hoory’s long-term strategic vision and then translate that vision into concrete definitions of content success, precise project plans, and efficient processes.
- Define and uphold the Hoory editorial tone of voice and assist in showcasing our story brand and product.
- Drive top-of-funnel awareness and acquisition through blog articles, SEO, guides, and product demonstration.
- Plan, produce and drive integrated campaigns to launch new content offers across marketing channels.
- Monitor, report on, and analyze the performance of existing content, adjust and revise as needed.
- Research and respond to industry trends and articles to bring Hoory into the conversation.
- Work with freelancers and agencies to deliver high-performing editorial and SEO-optimized content.
- Oversee brand and solution positioning in all marketing content, including website copy, email copy, social media.
- Work with the Agile leadership team and technical experts to source content, and amplify their voices.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Expertise in product positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, content development, and research;
- Experience and understanding of chatbots and SAAS products;
- Experience of writing AI, ML related content;
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Excellent command of grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts in a suitable way;
- Basic knowledge in digital marketing;
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;