Hoory is the innovative, voice-activated assistant, designed to radically change the customer service industry.
Apply today and join our team of enthusiastic professionals!
- Design, develop and maintain a host of primarily TypeScript microservices for our new AI Chatbot project
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies to expand our platform while keeping scalability and quality
- Design the overall software architecture and associated testing and execution processes using Agile Methodologies
- Responsible for implementing solutions using best practices and design patterns to ensure a performant and efficient repository
- Responsible for operational and production aspects for handling microservices development and deployments on Google Cloud Platform and associated tooling
- Lead and mentor backend software engineers while directing projects.
- Four years of Node.js. software development experience
- Experience in writing strongly typed code with TypeScript and its syntax
- Experience with writing well-defined tests to ensure the maintainability of your code
- Comfortable with the Linux environment and the command line
- Experience with Docker and containerization for developing and optimizing service containers
- Experience with server-side technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, and gRPC to implement solutions for data persistence, caching, authorization, etc
- Experience with the microservices architecture and its related design patterns
- Familiarity with Protocol Buffers, HTTP/2 and gRPC - Familiarity with docker-compose, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Istio, Envoy, and gRPC-web is a plus
- Most importantly, motivated to learn, research, and introduce new ideas to improve our system
- Experience with research, planning, and development of project execution strategies
- Experience with planning and executing a variety of project methodologies as part of the concept stage in the overall project development of web-based applications.