Hoory is the innovative, voice-activated assistant, designed to radically change the customer support industry. However, a new exciting project is coming up within Hoory and we're currently looking to hire Senior React Native Developers to bring the project to life! If you're into AI/ML and you're curious to find innovative solutions for various challenges and want to work with Talented Colleagues, apply now:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, QA Engineers, and Engineering Team to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- Build pixel-perfect smooth UIs across both Android and iOS platforms.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability.
- Develop documentation and participate in code and design reviews.
- Complete sprints and participate in daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Solid understanding of common React paradigms and design patterns
- Hands-on experience with React Native core components, associated iOS/Android SDK’s, and Expo APIs
- Working experience with a state management library like Redux, MobX or XState
- Familiarity with React Navigation, Gesture Handler, Reanimated and SWR
- Experience with automated testing suites like Jest or Mocha
- Working knowledge of WebSocket protocol
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (i.e. Firebase)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to debug and fix Retain Cycles, Memory Leaks, and other Memory Management issues
- Demonstrated experience securing mobile applications
- Good understanding of Algorithm and Data Structure Design and Analysis
- Understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English
Nice To Have:
- Additional native mobile development experience with Objective-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Experience with consumption of web services using GraphQL and React Apollo
- Familiarity with HTTP/2, Protocol Buffers, and gRPC
- Working experience with React Native Web
- Understanding of Docker for development use cases
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems